TechCrunch delivers a roundup on TechCrunch’s biggest and most important stories to your inbox every morning at 3pm PT. Subscribe here.
We’re almost done. It’s the last day of 2022 and we have some news from Alibaba & Spotify as well as some cryptocurrency news coming from India. As always, we bring you some goodness via TC+, our premium membership program. Keep reading, dear readers. Tomorrow we’ll be back to bring you the last moments of 2022 tech. – HP
Top Techcrunch 3
- Alibaba cloud move: Alibaba Cloud New Chairman, Rita reports. Daniel Chang, the company’s CEO, has been appointed acting president of the third largest provider for public cloud infrastructure in the globe, just after AWS, Microsoft, and Microsoft.
- Connect it with Spotify: ayishahHe wrote that the platform wanted to help you celebrate 2023 in style by suggesting what you might like. Playlists such as “Party Hits”, “Floor Fillers,” “Pop Party,” or “Rock Party” will keep you going until the early hours. The center also gives you some DJ mixes from the likes of TT the Artist, Carlita, AMÉMÉ, Coco & Breezy, &ME and Austin Millz. get down!
- Indian cryptographic regulationHe writes that India, under its G20 presidency, stated it would prioritize the development of a global framework for regulation of unbacked cryptoassets, stablecoins, and decentralized finance. Manly… masculine.
Startups and VC
- mention this: CatherineHe reports that Recall.ai raised $2.7million in a seed financing round to help build a unified API which works with Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams to assist customers in building apps for a variety of use cases.
- Down rounds: Mary AnnHans Tung and Robin Li from GGV spoke to me about their company’s position in a difficult project environment. (Requires a subscription to TC+.)
Redefining “Founder Friendly” Capital in the Post-FTX Era
If investors had taken a greater interest in the company’s operations, could the FTX catastrophe have been avoided?
Given the chilly climate of late-stage fundraising and widespread economic uncertainty, co-founder Blair Silverberg writes: “It is time for the startup community to redefine what “founder-friendly” capital means and balance both the source and cost of capital. Hum Capital’s CEO.
In a TC+ guest blog, he weighs active versus passive investors and explains the basics of financing debt startups. He also shares tips for founders who want to achieve a better mix of capital and outside experts for their business.
Looking forward and looking back
RonTake a look at Private equity dominated the top 10 corporate mergers and acquisitionsThis year. The deals reached nearly $154 billion. (Requires a subscription to TC+.)
RebeccaHe has some thoughts. What’s in store for the micro mobility market in 2023She said it was a “turbulent year”.
[Denial of responsibility! reporterbyte.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – reporterbyte.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.]