CFDs are popular financial products known as elements of a trader’s portfolio. It might be challenging to properly comprehend the benefits and drawbacks of trading and investing in CFDs, especially for traders just beginning their trading careers. While at TradeEU, you can try demo accounts and can learn trading without using real money.
Leading forex broker Titanedge Securities Ltd. operates under the registered trade name TradeEU. TradeEU is one of the newest online brokerages. The trading platforms, mobile app, payment options, and MT5 integration are covered in full in our review. We contrast trading fees, spreads, and leverage as well. TradeEU offers trading on more than 250 assets, from Bitcoin to Netflix options.
TradeEU welcomes customers from a wide range of nations and accepts trading accounts in various currencies. TradeEU is one of Europe’s most reputable and regulated online brokerages.
|5 working days per week Customer Support to traders
|The website is SSL-encrypted and CySEC-approved.
|TradeEU keeps traders up to date with Market Live rates
|TradeEU provides maximum leverage of 1:30 to its retail clients
|The Sign-up process is user-friendly and quick
|The spreads range from 0.7 pips to 2.5 pips
With $4 trillion in transactions occurring daily, the foreign currency market is by far the biggest and most liquid globally. More than ever, currencies are becoming the go-to tool for the average investor looking for the best possible outcome.*
It is important to select a forex broker that is licensed and regulated by a respectable regulatory body since this helps to establish the reliability and expertise of the firm. TradeEU is unquestionably a trustworthy platform.
TradeEU is a trade name owned and used by Titanedge Securities Ltd; a Cyprus investment firm hereby referred to as “the Company” (www.tradeeu.com). The Company is regulated under CySEC. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has given the Company the CIF license number 405/21 and oversees it in Cyprus. The Company was established and registered under the Republic of Cyprus law with registration number HE 411909.**
You can trade by knowing that TradeEU is one of the most reputable and trustworthy online brokerages in the FX marketplace.**
TradeEU offers its clients a variety of deposit options. Traders may fund their accounts with credit cards (VISA, Maestro, MasterCard, debit).
The Client may deposit funds into the Client’s trading account at any time once the Client’s trading account is verified in accordance with the Company’s Customer Acceptance Policy. Deposits can be made via a debit/credit card, bank transfer, Swift, E-wallet, or any other electronic money transmission that the Company deems appropriate at any given moment.
To keep up with the security and safety of the Clients’ money, a withdrawal instruction must be given using the Company’s online trading system by the Client via his or her trading account using the Company’s online trading system.
The Company may accept withdrawal requests after validating the Client’s identity and the security of the withdrawal instruction.
To ensure complete safety, clients are also required to give the Company any additional documentation that may be needed to process the withdrawal request. These records contain, among others: copies of the credit card used for the deposit, the bank statement, the IBAN, and the SWIFT and SEPA copies used for wire transfers.
- TradeEU aims to make FX trading accessible to everyone and as easy to use so that users can access marketplaces quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- TradeEU offers trading accounts for traders of all experience levels and top-notch support, and valuable tools to aid in making critical trading decisions.
- TradeEU provides you with all the resources needed to create an account and start trading. The best thing is that CySEC regulates TradeEU and is SSL secured.
- From learning about online trading to setting goals and utilizing the platform, TradeEU is more than just a trading platform. You can access a cutting-edge trading tool selection when you take action and put together a solid portfolio.
- TradeEU is aware that sometimes you need support; whether you need assistance with account setup or utilizing trading tools, the advice of specialists is ready to support you at any time.
- TradeEU assist you by informing you regarding the trading tactics, develop an action plan, market trends, news, assets, risks, and trading strategies.
- With TradeEU, you may access economic calendars, webinars, asset assessments, and asset ratings and learn something new.
- TradeEU complies with the regulations set out by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, which governs it, including licensed brokers, open trading, and secure payments. TradeEU is a premium platform that combines cutting-edge sniping technology with high-security requirements.
TradeEU provides the following investment and ancillary services under its Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license:
- Receipt and transmission of customer orders in any financial instrument made available by the Company.
- Orders placed by customers are carried out using any financial instrument the Company makes available.
- Giving an investor credit or a loan to let him or her carry out a transaction involving one or more financial instruments.
- Foreign currency.
- Financial instrument administration and custodianship for client accounts, including cash and collateral management and related services.
TradeEU mobile app is compatible with all mobile software. The app is available to download on App Store or Google Play, features a lucrative user interface, and provides various features.
TradeEU offers excellent customer service, including live email, FAQ page, social media, fax, and telephone.
Postal address: Panayides Building, 1st floor, Office no 11, 1 Chrysanthou Mylona Street, Ayia Zoni, 3030 Limassol, Cyprus.
Fax: +357 25 261 736
Telephone support is offered in a number of languages and countries. The support offered is prompt and informative by local customer support representatives.
Risk Warning: Tradeeu is the trading name of Titanedge Securities Ltd with Registration Number HE411909, regulated and authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 405/21. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to risk losing your money.