Eric Zeeman/Android Authority
You are always welcome to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2update center. Here you can find the latest information regarding updates to Samsung’s flagship folding phone. We’ll provide details about the current software versions on the device, and alert you when a new version is available. Samsung generally pushes out software updates. One user interfaceUpdates are made frequently, but availability can be affected by variant, carrier, or region.
- Current version: Android 13
The latest Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 updates
December 16, 2022: The long-awaited Android 13 update for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 has arrived with One UI 5 interface. This update is three weeks after the global version was released. According to, the next update for carrier-unlocked versions will contain firmware versionF916U1UEU2IVK5 with the December 2022 security patch. SamMobile.
Go to Settings > Program updates on your device.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 updates
- November 11, 2022The November security patch will be available for Galaxy Z Fold 2 on the same date as the original release. SamMobile). The update is currently only available for European markets. The latest firmware update comes with version F916BXXS2HVK1. This update is said to address approximately forty vulnerabilities.
- October 28, 20229To5Google reports that the October security update is available. The update was initially released in Europe, but it has now made its way to the US for Verizon’s closed-model models. The update is available in firmware versions F916BXXS2HVI8 or F916USQS2HVI8.
- September 15, 2022Samsung has released the September security update and the One UI 4.1.1 update based upon Android 12L. Go to Android. The update contains firmware version F916BXXU2HVHA.
- August 19, 2022The August security update is available for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 US version. SamMobile. Fold 2 will receive a host bug fixes and stability enhancements with firmware release F916U1TBS2HVG9. Numerous vulnerabilities will be fixed by the update.
- July 18, 2022Galaxy Z Fold 2 owners in America can now download July’s security update. According to SamMobileUnlocked phones will receive firmware version F916U1UES2HVF6 while carrier-locked phones will receive F916USQS2HVF3. This update will fix more than 50 security flaws.
- June 3, 2022: Galaxy Z Fold 2 received the June 2022 security update according to plan. SamMobileAccording to reports, the update containing the patch (software Version F916BXXU2GVE9) has been pushed to Germany. It is expected to arrive in more European countries over the next few days. helpIt also adds that the update is now up to 1.9GB in size and brings security-related enhancements to sideloading apps.
- May 16, 2022: Samsung has begun to release the firmware version F916U1UES2GVD2 Galaxy Z Fold 2 (via SamMobile). You will find the May 2022 security update in this update. The update doesn’t contain much.
- April 12, 2022According to SamMobileGalaxy S Fold 2 owners will soon receive the April 2022 Android security patches. This new update fixes more vulnerabilities than 88.
- March 22, 2022Galaxy Z Fold 2 received nowMarch 2022 Android security patches One UI 4.1 also comes with it. Galaxy S22 series.
- February 18, 2022According to SamMobileThe February 2022 Android security patches are now available for Galaxy Z Fold 2 The firmware version F916U1UEU2FVAB is included with the new software.
- January 21, 2022 samsung be brought upJanuary 2022 security update Galaxy Z Fold 2. Only bug fixes are included with the patch.
- December 28, 2021: Samsung officially began rolling out One UI 4 on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 We haven’t seen the update yet in Europe (via). SamMobile), but should make its way to other countries soon enough. The software version of F916BXXS2FULE is the latest and includes the December 2021 patch. Check out this article to learn more about Android 12 or One UI 4. Our hands-on here.
- October 21, 2021Three weeks after South Koreans were granted access to the October security patch, US users now have the ability to download the patch for unlocked models. Notably, update was available earlier in the week for carriers-locked models. According to SamMobileThis update brings firmware version 916U1UES2EUI3 with a laundry list Samsung patches and Google’s October security fixes.
- October 1, 2021South Korean users received the firmware version F916NKSU1DUI4 that also included the October 2021 Android security patches.
- September 24, 2021: The September patch is now available along with firmware F916BXXS2EUI, which is for global Galaxy Z Fold 2 models.
[Denial of responsibility! reporterbyte.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – reporterbyte.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.]