We are, as our readers know, Have fun with addresses on this site.You all do, apparently. Equity asked listeners to create a headline for 2022 tech as part of their year end coverage. Listeners responded with the wild, real, and sacred.
Summarizing this 12-month-long rollercoaster episode Now live wherever you find podcasts. While we featured many of your answers, some of them were so excellent that we felt they deserved to be in their own story. If you are looking for some quick recaps of the news cycle, then grab your phone and read on.
- “Mofos Unhinged”Squad CEO and founder by Isa Watson
- We came, we saw, we did not conquer. Snigdha Sur is the founder and CEO of The Juggernaut.
- “Adrenal Fatigue and the Case Against Billionaires”Martha Shaughnessy, founder, The Key PR.
- “Just put up a gif of a rollercoaster and call it the day.” Posted by Tate Hackert President and Founder of Zayzoon.
- “injury”Eric Ban, co-founder and GP of Hustle Fund VC.
- “Cryptocurrency burns just like fiat money” Madison Campbell, CEO and Founder, Leda Health
- “2022 is the year when everything becomes a test for Rorschach” Phil Libin is the CEO and Co-Founder at All Turtles.
- “I went fast and broke everything.”Pearl Tempest Consulting
- “And You Thought You Had to Stay Home Full” by Morgan Oliveira, Food Entrepreneur.
- “puck modeSamantha McGarry, Executive vice president, Inkhouse PR. How can you not give a moment of thought to a word we have all embodied in the past months?
- “Be real about the reviewsBy Roger Johnson, Method PR expert. Johnson is also a fanof the Great British Baking Brouhaha, and is therefore always in our good graces.
- “Fund a tour and find outBy Dan Gray of Equidam Fooling around and spotting have always been useful phrases to keep in your pocket. This variation is very 2022.
- Alex Kondrad of Forbes had a similar opinionPresents “2022: The Year That We Saw and Discovered.”
- “ Bye to all of thatPosted by Chris Messina who is well-known for creating the hashtag. Messina has combined this year’s top moods and emojis into one tweet. This is a nice tweet.
- “Grimes’ ex-boyfriend has become my biggest fanPosted by Paul Griffiths Investor & Public Twitter. Although some people may still be confused about Musk’s policies and Griffiths isn’t, he isn’t going to go around the block.
- “The year men got away with literally everythingLeslie Finzig is an investor and writer. She has a point.
- “Back to reality, oops, here comes the cutenessLuba Lesiva is an investor and one our favorite Twitter users. We’re always available for the exchange of venture capital as well as rap lyrics.
- And last but not least,Crypto down, AI up, Biden is in, Twitter is a mess, all of the above are overratedJustin Mitchell, SoFriendly, wrote the following. He tried to distill the entire year in a few words. I did it!
Mary Ann’s favorite things:
- “reflux to mean. means financing. means interest rates. It means cost control. I mean bossesSimon Taylor, a self-described financial technology guru, posted this article
- “What if we let ChatGPT pick the headline for 2022…Written by Shannon K. Wilsey VC, Healthcare Communications
- “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who has been swimming nakedBy Greg Wallace (quoting Warren Buffet), VC, Building Ventures
- “Abracadabra: The smoke and the mirrors are goneKim Hong
- “2022, return to the US from WTF?!?Tech.Eu writer Dan Taylor
- “Show shit that was 2022Boulevard PR CEO Jodi Elchakowitz
- “Reassessment NationKelly Soderlund is TripActions Director of Communications.
- “puck modeJordan French, Executive Editor at Grit Daily News
- “fucksakeCarl Dieter, founder and CEO of the online app
[Denial of responsibility! reporterbyte.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – reporterbyte.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.]